There is nothing like a Saint Laurent show moment to really get people talking and Caroline Schurch is worth every word spoken. Her debut on the Fall 14 runway was certainly a transformation, – a new hair cut thanks to Didier Malige (and a healthy dose of peroxide), a heavy kohl eye care of Aaron de Mey, and a pair of silver glitter go go boots and she looked every part the mod dolly-rocker girl Slimane dreams of. So much so, he cast her again in the Mens Spring 15 show last week in Paris. Once, twice, 3 times a lady? If its the house of Saint Laurent she is certainly a lady to watch.
MOST MEMORABLE ON SET MOMENT SO FAR?
Seafood feast during a shoot! Lobster, langoustines, oysters and champagne!
WHAT IS LIKE WORKING WITH HEDI AND THE NEW TEAM AT SAINT LAURENT?
Truly a honor and a pleasure! They are such a talented and lovely team.
5 MOST WORN PEICES IN YOUR WARDROBE:
1. Black denim cutoff Levi’s
2. Isabel Marant Dicker boots
3. Vintage Lee checked shirt
4. Vintage fringed black leather jacket
5. Vintage fitted Levi 501′s
3 DREAM WARDROBE ADDITIONS:
1. Saint Laurent Curtis jacket in black leather
2. That Saint Laurent fringed dress in black leather from the Resort 15 collection.
3. The S/S12 Maison Martin Margiela Carpet Booties.
Photographed by Alexandra Nataf. Styling and hair and make up by Ilona Hamer. Caroline from New York Models wears tulle bow. Balenciaga cropped pants. Hermes watch